Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rough start!

So. I have to admit that I am sucking at my new goal in life. Since Friday I have not worked out... I cannot believe I got so sore from the dvd I worked out to.... I am so out of shape it is craaaaazzzzzyyy!! I am doing ok on my eating better though.

I totally had my mind set on getting the kids to bed, and working out. I got all dressed in my workout gear... shoes and all and my phone rang and I had to get it, it was Kasie. Jd's sister. I hadn't talked to her since the funeral and she has been really busy lately but finally got to call me. It was a very good conversation so it's ok that I didn't get to burn some fat.

Anyways...
Breakfast: Nothing. Got to work and we were so busy I didn't eat.
Lunch: Oriental chicken wrap. Friut punch/sprite mix. 3 muskateer- dangit!!
Dinner: Half of a piece of chicken. A little rice. Veggies- yee haa!
Snack: 2 peices of cinnamon raisin toast.
And I am still hungry.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey Kris! You look great, and I'm sure you'll do good with your goal. One of my favorite treats is the weight watchers sorbet & ice cream bars. They come in a box of orange & wildberry, they're huge, and only about 100 calories. And delicious!

theminerfamily said...

Good luck with you goals! Though I think you look great! I am trying to do the same! So perhaps we can help each other out with all the snacks they bring to work!

Hey, can you invite me to your fmaily blog? Email me @ my work email. please!

Emily H said...

Come on girlie! You can do it.

Emily H said...

Update update update! Be strong hang in there. It gets easier.